To place a transcript order for a court proceeding that was covered by an Electronic Court Recording Operator (ECRO), complete the Transcript Order form (AO435) and fax or mail to the ECRO at the location where the hearing was held as follows:
New Haven ECRO:
|915 Lafayette Boulevard||450 Main Street||141 Church Street|
|Bridgeport, CT 06604||Hartford, CT 06103||New Haven, CT 06510|
|Fax: (203) 579-5867||Fax: (860) 240-3211||Fax: (203) 773-2334|
To place a transcript order for a proceeding with a court reporter, please contact the individual court reporter directly at the telephone number listed below.
|Court Reporter's Name||Judge||Reporter's Number|
|Susan Catucci||Judge Stefan R. Underhill||(917) 703-0761|
|Terri Fidanza||Judge Janet C. Hall||(203) 910-4567|
|Thea Finkelstein||(203) 809-9949|
|Martha Marshall||Judge Mark R. Kravitz||(860) 214-7929|
|Note:Contact Ms. Marshall for proceedings held after 1/9/2012. For previous proceedings, contact Thea Finkelstein.|
|Diana Huntington||Judge Jeffrey Alker Meyer||(860) 463 3180|
|Susan Lamoureux||Judge Dominic J. Squatrito||(860) 214-2057|
|Martha Marshall||Judge Christopher F. Droney||(860) 214-7929|
|Martha Marshall||Judge Michael P. Shea||(860) 214-7929|
|Sharon Montini||Judge Janet Bond Arterton||(203) 865-8089|
|Corinna Thompson||Chief Judge Alvin W. Thompson||(860) 547-0580|
|Darlene Warner||Judge Robert N. Chatigny||(860) 547-0580|
|Judge Ellen Bree Burns||(860) 464-1083|
|Judge Charles S. Haight Jr.||(860) 464-1083|
|Falzarano Court Reporters||Magistrate Judge Donna F. Martinez||(860) 651-0258|
Maximum Transcript Fee Rates for All Parties Per Page1
|Type of Transcript||Original||First Copy to Each Party||Each Additional Copy to the Same Party|
1All fees set by the Judicial Conference and Effective January 1, 2012
2A real-time feed is the electronic data flow from the court reporter to the computer of each person or party ordering and receiving the real-time transcription in the courtroom
- Ordinary Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Fourteen-Day Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within fourteen (14) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Expedited Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within seven (7) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Daily Transcript: A transcript to be delivered following adjournment and prior to the normal opening hour of the court on the following morning whether or not it actually is a court day.
- Hourly Transcript: A transcript of proceedings ordered under unusual circumstances to be delivered within two (2) hours.
- Real-Time Transcript: A draft unedited transcript produced by a certified real-time reporter as a by-product of real-time to be delivered electronically during proceedings or immediately following adjournment.