Search by Name

Search by Bar Number


My information is missing or incorrect
My name and/or address is incorrect

Pursuant to this Court’s Local Rule 83.1(c)(2), it is the responsibility of each member of the bar of this Court to keep the Court informed of any change in name, firm or firm name, telephone number, street address or e-mail address. All changes must be made through the “Manage My Account” tab at the PACER website at or call (800) 676-6856.

My information is not appearing when I search the records

Please contact the Clerk’s Office for additional information.