You are here

Workplace Misconduct Inquiries and Complaints

If you experience, observe, or learn of workplace misconduct, you are strongly encouraged to report it. Speak directly to a supervisor, HR professional, court executive, chief judge, or use one of these alternatives.   


Anonymous Reporting

Office of Judicial Integrity


Informal Misconduct Advice and Resolution

National Judicial Integrity Officer

EDR Coordinators


Formal Complaints

EDR Coordinators

Judicial Conduct and Disability Act


Employees who seek advice or report misconduct will be protected from retaliation.